Tuesday 27 September 2016

MEGANTARA

This year, SMAN 3 Bandung presented a cultural festival called Megantara. it's about Nusantara so everything in this festival characterize Indonesia. From food, stands, stage, and traditional games were presented in this festival. I joined the committee in food festival division. So my job is to find food stands and food trucks to sell their food in this festival. the food must be traditional food and if its not traditional food, it was not allowed to characterize another country
This festival was held at Lapangan Bali 10th of September 2016 and the gate was open at 11.35. there are a lot of performance in this festival. The guest stars were RAN and The Changcuters. There were also performance from T'sT, vocal group, angklung, and fashion show that was joined by the 10th grade, But, I didn't really enjoy this festival because i had to look after the food truck so I'm the one who had the responsible to one of six food truck in this festival, it was Bobogi food truck, they sell milkshake and i got free milkshakes from them. I only watched The Changcuters performance but I was so excited, I didn't watched RAN performance because i had already watched it when they performed at SMPN 5 Bandung. The point is, this year's festival was so cool and I'm so proud of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment