Tuesday 27 September 2016

My Unforgettable Moment

My unforgettable moment was when I cracked my nose when I was practicing cheer at school. My nose bleeds for almost two days. It happened because at the time I was the back base and my flyer was practicing her double twist and her hand hit my nose several times. At first her hand hit my lips and then my jaw then hit my nose. one time when my flyer tried her double twist and her hand hit my nose, it was bleeding, After I caught her in my arms, I immediately let go of my flyer and pinch my nose. When I removed my hand, the blood were stream down to the floor then I cried immediately. My couch said that if I cried my blood wouldn’t stop stream down. So I stopped crying and I wasn’t allowed to join the practice at the time.

On the next day my mother was taking me to the hospital so I skip my first and second class. My doctor said I wasn’t allowed to join cheerleader anymore because if this thing happened again and I could break my nose and that was not good. So I stopped cheerleading and my father was so mad at me. But after a month, I joined cheerleader again but my couch changed my position to front base when we were going to regional competition and changed my position again to back base when we were going to the national and international competition in Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment