Tuesday 27 September 2016

Place I Want to Visit

I want to tell you about the place I want to visit. It is Sumatra Barat to be exact Lintau, my hometown. It was near Batusangkar and doesn’t appear on the map but you can search it in Google. It takes 6 hours by car to Padang so when I visited my hometown every Eid Fitri, I didn’t go to Padang because it’s so far away. My hometown is not too crowded, but also its not too quite. But, the vehicle that passed the road always on high speed and it’s not save to cross the road when its crowded.
Something that everyone likes the most about Sumatra Barat is its traditional food. Because everyone loves rending and nasi padang. Who doesn’t?  But every time I visit my hometown, we never buy something from Padang restaurants, my grandmother always cooked for us, and it was the traditional food of Padang.

Its 2 years already since I didn’t visit my hometown because last year my brother should find his senior school and this year is my turn. So I really miss my hometown and I really want to m=visit my hometown this holiday. 


Map of Lintau Buo, Tanah Datar Regency, West Sumatra, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment